NIKO Conveyors’ industrial sliding door track systems comprise a range of track sizes and components that bolt together to facilitate sliding movement for opening and closing doors.
- Door weights from 20 lbs. to 4,400 lbs.
- Internal and external applications
- Single, double, and triple-track configurations
- Range of brackets for various fixing methods
- Range of hangers for all types of doors
- Suitable for steel or timber doors
No limit to the opening size. NIKO Conveyors’ industrial Sliding Doors use enclosed monorail tracks and fittings that are low friction and easy to operate for door weights of up to 1600 kgs – 3,520 lbs. We offer a complete range of installation fittings and track sizes to meet extreme working conditions for heavy industrial and barn door applications. The trolleys, track, and fittings systems are maintenance-free, electro-galvanized, modular, and simple to install. The inverted track profiles protect the trolley systems from accumulations of dust, dirt, and ice ensuring the smooth operation of large sliding door systems. With applications ranging from agricultural to aircraft hanger doors and numerous industrial doors applications, we offer a completely engineered solution.
- Easy to install, extend or move
- Free running – requires 1/100 weight to force ratio to move doors
- Low maintenance – bearings and track do not need to be oiled
- High reliability – certified for 100,000 cycles
- Near silent operation
- Simple operation
- Tapered edge track profile means door hangers always run smooth and do not snag or bind
- Compact size – allowing for space utilisation
- Track profile designed to reduce build up of dust, dirt and ice
NIKO Conveyors industrial sliding door track is the ideal solution for a large range of applications including:
- Sliding doors for factories and industrial units
- Warehouse sliding doors
- Sliding doors for aircraft hangars
- Agricultural sliding doors – barns, farms and stable partitions
- Commercial sliding doors – restaurants, shops, garages, schools, offices etc.
- Sliding oven doors
- Sliding shed doors
Standard components for an industrial sliding door track system include:
- Top track – guide rail for sliding mechanism
- Support brackets – for fixing track to wall or soffit etc.
- Hangers (also known as trolleys, runners or wheels) – slide inside top track
- Door brackets – fix to top of door panel and fasten hanger
- Track end stops – stop hangers leaving top track
- Floor guide track – stops swinging motion of door panels
- Floor guide – fixes to bottom of door and is located inside guide track